We have released a new OpenIndiana Hipster snapshot 2018.04. The noticeable changes:
- Userland software is rebuilt with GCC 6.
- KPTI was enabled to mitigate recent security issues in Intel CPUs.
- Support of Gnome 2 desktop was removed.
- Linked images now support zoneproxy service.
- Mate desktop applications are delivered as 64-bit-only.
- Upower support was integrated.
- IIIM was removed.
More information can be found in 2018.04 Release notes and new medias can be downloaded from http://dlc.openindiana.org.