We have released a new OpenIndiana Hipster snapshot 2017.10.
The noticeable changes:
- Xorg server was updated to 1.19.5.
- Mate was updated to 1.18.
- Text installer now can perform basic OpenIndiana installation to existing ZFS pool (for example, in parallel to another OpenIndiana installation).
- Cluster suite was updated.
- ABI compatibility for Solaris 10u10 binaries was added.
- We’ve started to remove Gnome 2 applications and libraries. Be warned if (by some strange reason) you still haven’t switched to Mate.