We have released a new OpenIndiana Hipster snapshot 2017.10.
The noticeable changes:
- Xorg server was updated to 1.19.5.
- Mate was updated to 1.18.
- Text installer now can perform basic OpenIndiana installation to existing ZFS pool (for example, in parallel to another OpenIndiana installation).
- Cluster suite was updated.
- ABI compatibility for Solaris 10u10 binaries was added.
- We’ve started to remove Gnome 2 applications and libraries. Be warned if (by some strange reason) you still haven’t switched to Mate.
More information can be found in 2017.10 Release notes and new medias can be downloaded from http://dlc.openindiana.org.